Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Birthday

So no pictures about this but a very exciting bragging time for me! Monday was my birthday, Spence let me sleep in. While I was sleeping he had the girls color me a picture and "write" a card and put it all in an envelope. Awaken by my breakfast birthday toast . . . I was so surprised to open my card from Maddie and see her name written out, letters in order, all by Maddie herself!

The rest of my day was very relaxing. I tried not to do the norm: dishes, laundry, picking up toys, like I said: I tried! For dinner we went to "Pi" - a pizza pie place, thick crust, lots of cheese and toppings and some good chucky, sweet tomatoe sauce. Very good! The cutest part was watching Maddie walk to the car with her purse on her shoulder! After that we drove around downtown for the first time since we moved here. It was very cool! I love downtowns so I had a blast. Then we stopped by Ted Drewes again for some birthday icecream. That was my day!


No comments:

Post a Comment