Monday, July 13, 2009

Off to Memphis . . .

July 2 we went back to Memphis for a week for our Halford family weekend and while Spence went into work for a couple of days.

The girls loved the pool. Maddie is tall enough to stand up in the shallow end and figured out she could jump in the water by herself. Maddie and Spence did lots of jumping together. I'm sorry I don't have a picture of them together - remembering to take pictures for the blog is hard!


It took Katie a day to figure out if she doggy-paddled she could stay floating in her floaty-swimsuit by herself! She reminded me of a turtle and I don't think I'll ever forget how cute she was swimming across the pool!

Our Cousin Clara was a huge help. She did a great job playing with one of the girls while I played with the other one. They all had a blast together!


No comments:

Post a Comment